Saturday 1 January 2011

Resolutions...



My resolutions that I'm writing down partly so that I have a chance of sticking to them...

1. Take a photo every day

Even if its just a picture at home or somewhere more exciting, I'm definately going to try to stick to this. I've got my fingers crossed that this time next year I'll have 365 mini photos to show you of my year. Or at the very least 180! (one every other day)

2. Keep up with making YouTube videos

I really enjoy watching videos and when I make them (I've only got 4 so far!) I really enjoy it. I've got loads of ideas of videos I'd like to make but its getting the time to set everything up and to actually do it!

This is my channel in case anyone wants to watch it

3. Cut out treats

This will be some small miracle but we're aiming to give up treats (cakes, cookies and chocolate) for 2011. I've read that once you stop eating sweet things they start to taste horrid, so I can only hope that is true because I have a major sweet tooth!

Have you made any new years resolutions?

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment