Sunday 2 January 2011

Pretty in Peacoat

I've been looking for a new coat for what feels like forever. I bought what I thought was my perfect coat from Urban Outfitters last winter


Because its tartan though it doesn't go with everything and its a little shorter than I would like it to be for over boyfriend fit cardigans. So the search continues to find this ...

Its reduced in the Topshop sale from £60 to £20. After admiring it online at full price, it seemed like fate when I spotted it on the sale rack. But in a size 6. Boo. So I didn't bother to even try it on because I'm a tall size 10 and left it.

Then I met my friend for lunch and told her about it. Cue us on a mad hunt on a Sunday half an hour before the shops close to two different Topshops to try and find it. The first one had no grey ones but the same coat in black. The 10 drowned me (bizzare) so I tried the 6 on for jokes and it actually fit loads better. So we hoofed it back to the Topshop I'd seen it in this morning to try on the 6 in grey. But it was a little to short in the arms. And lo and behold we are making the journey to the Trafford Centre tomorrow to look for it in an 8. Keep your fingers crossed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment